Facilitator Course Registration Now Available
Blueline Investigation Facilitator Training
Participants of this course will receive the skills and tools needed to facilitate a Blueline investigation in their workplace. This face-to-face course focuses on a ‘Work as Normal’ approach and combines Safety II with the principals of Human and Organisational Performance (HOP). This approach is proven to identify the true organisational issues that contributed to a workplace event.
This course contains numerous practical activities designed to embed knowledge and understanding of the course material.
- Introduction to Human and Organisational Performance.
- Immediate actions required after an incident.
- Classify an incident.
- Scope and plan an investigation.
- The role of the facilitator.
- Identify and collect essential information of work as done and work as intended.
- How to collect and use images to effectively communicate the event.
- Improving the information provided by incident statements.
- Identify and collect essential information of work as normal.
- Generative questions.
- Interviews and conversations.
- Advantages of Blueline v other methods.
- Blueline Investigation Methodology.
- Effective corrective actions.
- Reporting to stakeholders.