Bespoke Blueline InvestigationTM Training
Investigations Differently work with organisations to develop bespoke investigation training designed to meet the unique needs of the organisation.
Investigations Differenntly works with organisations to develop bespoke investigation training designed to meet their unique needs. We tailor the training to include their specific requirements for:
- Incident classification
- Incident scene management
- Reporting requirements
- Any other Investigation Procedure requirements.
Our practical exercises include real-world scenarios that your organisation deals with. This keeps the training relevant and promotes discussion within your team. The training can be delivered face-to-face or virtually.
Our 2-day Blueline Investigation™ facilitation training provides participants with the skills and tools needed to facilitate a Blueline InvestigationTM. Topics covered in the training include.
- Introduction to the New View & H.O.P.
- Classify an incident.
- Immediate actions required after an incident.
- Scope and plan an investigation.
- The role of the facilitator.
- Identify and collect essential information of work as done and work as intended.
- Improving the information provided by incident statements.
- How to collect and use images to effectively communicate the event.
- Conducting Re-Enactments.
- Collecting information where equipment failure is involved.
- Traditional Approach v Blueline Investigation Methodology.
- What is “Work as Normal”.
- Identify and collect essential information on work as normal.
- Generative questions.
- Interviews and conversations.
- Analyse the information using the Blueline Investigation Methodology.
- Effective corrective actions.
- Reporting to stakeholders.
Organisations may also select individual topics to deliver to select groups such as Supervisors, Managers and Health and Safety Representatives.
Request Information on
Blueline Investigation Training
I’d highly recommend Investigations Differently to guide you in improving your business.
Josh BryantGeneraL Manager, People and Risk, Mitchell Services
The information strengtherns a traditional investigation methodology making all investigations much more impactful, and insightful into systemaic causes. I highly recommend introducing Investigations Differently into your organisation.