To achieve your safety goals you will need mature processes
Can your processes deliver this?
Mature workplace investigation and risk management processes deliver a systemic reduction of safety risks. Do you get this result for your organisation?
We can assess the quality and effectiveness of your investigation and risk management processes and identify opportunities for improvement and true change.
We will observe the day-to-day operations of your workforce to determine your organisation’s “Normal-As-Work” and how risk management and incident investigations are approached and executed.
Our Discovery Strategy
Our ultimate intention is to implement strategies that improve your process so your teams can learn from incidents, manage risks, and deliver the systemic reduction of safety risks.
Our strategy includes:
- A review of all investigation or risk management procedures and documents.
- Interviews with a selection of personnel regarding their perception of and experience with the investigation or risk management process.
- A risk assessment maturity model based on the elements of ISO 31000 – Risk Management.
- Implementation of our 15 point Maturity Assessment Framework for risk assessments or our 10 point Maturity Assessment Framework for investigations.
- Sharing industry experience and good practice with frontline personnel.
Solutions for Systemic Change
At the end of our assessment, you will receive a summary report of our observations and evaluation, as well as recommendations to implement true systemic change for your organisation.
What participants say
“Provided me with a different way of evaluating the investigations we do to make them more effective and meaningful.”